Kuwait City, Kuwait

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Reflective Summary

http://www.ehow.com/how_8386027_write-reflective-summary.html


One of the learning objectives of the blog project is that the students focus on one issue to write scenarios and to find relevant research on the issue to make discoveries. Did your researched discussions lead you to revelations or discoveries? Did you take an intellectual and/or emotional journey?
Well my researched for this blog project did bring back some fond and missed memories. I will always remember my experience in Kuwait. I will be forever grateful for the chance to gain this experience.  The emotional journey that I took bought back the memories of the friend that I have meet from all over the nation. I am at this point of trying to go back, but waiting on more positions to get approved and authorized.

Compared to the traditional research project, did your repositioning research and documentation skills into a conversational, episodic online format construct new learning experiences for you?
Documenting skills were definitely learned doing this project, ones that I have not had the opportunity to use before. I also learned that once this project was put together with several posting and images, it was easy for someone to follow me and understand what I was saying.

Did this non-traditional, online format introduce you to aspects of learning that would not have developed with a traditional format?
 I found that this non-traditional research project was easier than the traditional way of writing. If I had to do it the traditional way, I believe that I wouldn’t have done so well because of that fact that it would have had to be written all at once and together, unlike the way you had us do in separate entries, which allowed to researched more and concentrate on that one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment